lily pu floral designs

lily pu floral designs

Monday, November 8, 2010

For over 3 years running, I've been making flower arrangements for my building lobby, the Eagle Warehouse.

The best part of this job is having this audience of over 100
people that have stayed with me. Their criticisms and compliments have helped me grow and improve. They are a very diverse and opinionated group, many of whom are artists, architects and designers. Some like my minimal, classic ikebana designs and others prefer lusher, more western arrangements with lots of flowers. So I get to experiment and
challenge myself to come up with different designs every week

This arrangement got me a handwritten note from Apt 4G:
"This is the most exquisite and artistic flower arrangement
I have ever seen!!!!"

I feel so happy and lucky.

calla lilies, hydrangea, ruskus, mini crabapple branches

No comments:

Post a Comment