lily pu floral designs

lily pu floral designs

Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Ya can't please all da people all da time", as the saying goes.

But for the last 3 years, I've been trying to do just that, as the florist for the Eagle Warehouse, a turn-of-the-century building with 85 cooperative apartments. The residents reflect the wide variety of units within: Not a single one identical. So, every week, I try to offer a different kind of arrangement.

Being Brooklynites, most of them are not shy. I get feedback, good and bad. I've even gotten love letters (in the first year when my identity was kept anonymous)!
It has been a great laboratory for experimentation, and I feel very lucky to be retained by them.

This week's arrangement was done for the lavender lovers, a pair of sweet ladies on the third floor. Gladiolus, Leucanthos, and Scottish heather in vintage Japanese rattan baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment